New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Blocking numbers?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

stefkat_charme

stefkat_charme is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 13" MacBook Pro, iPod Nano 5th Gen. Yellow 16GB, iPhone 3G 16GB

So, recently my cel phone number found it's way into the hands of someone I didn't want it to. I want to know if there is any way to block this number from calling and texting me. I know there is an app that can do this for jailbroken phones, but mine isn't. If this can't be done through my phone, can it be done through my service provider (I'm with Rogers)? Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone SMS sounds in messaging screens | Looking For (occasional) iPhone App Module Programmer »