Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Thumbs up Ipad as external display via Air Display!!
    I tried looking for a topic on this app, but I didn't find anything. I just downloaded Air Display a couple of hours ago, and I am SOO impressed!! It turns the ipad into a 2nd or third display…wirelessly!! It does get a bit slow, while dragging and using big apps, but it's a step in the right direction. Also, one cool thing, if you chose to mirror them, you pretty much get OSX on your iPad!! So far, I have found it very useful to store my minimized itunes, adium, geektool, and growl stuff. Works real well considering this costs only 10 bucks!

Specs:
    2.8 GHz MacBook Pro 10.11, 8 GB mem, iPhone 6+
    That is good to know. I was thinking about whether that was possible and considering writing a future ATPM article about it. Would you be interested in collaborating on such an article? I would certainly be willing to share credit appropriately.
    "Got Time to breathe. You got time for music." Denver Pyle as Briscoe Darling

Specs:
    iMac 2.66 GHz 20", iPad Mini2 32GB, iPhone6 64GB, Watch Sport 42mm Black, iPad Air 2 128GB
    I just tried this.

It worked momentarily, but then lost the connection. Now it just keeps changing back to 'no iPad connected'. I have not been able to make it connect again

Specs:
    I just started testing this and have not had that problem. I like it so far although using the tool pallate from there in Graphic Converter is a bit sluggish at times. I am going to try it to control my headless media server. I have tried other program a to do that but they also do other things I may not need.

Specs:
    4.1 Mac Pro. 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. PM G5. iPhone 6S+ 64gb Gold. Apple Watch 42mm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slydude View Post
    That is good to know. I was thinking about whether that was possible and considering writing a future ATPM article about it. Would you be interested in collaborating on such an article? I would certainly be willing to share credit appropriately.
    Sure thing!

Nighthawk4,
    Check your internet connection settings(router). Most people who have problems seem to have router/modem compatibility issues linking the two devices together. Everything has been smooth on my side. I have an at&t modem with a built-in router with wpa2, and everything moves pretty fast.

Specs:
    Quote Originally Posted by idrinorbarsaku View Post
    Sure thing!
    Sounds good. I am going to get in touch with the publisher and see if he thinks this should be a separate article or part of a larger segment on uses of the iPad. Will let you know more via PM.

Are we talking 3G or WiFi only?

Specs:
    It requires that the iPad an your Mac be on the same wi-fi network. I have the 3G model but haven't experienced problems yet. Perhaps it is because I usually have 3G off when in range of my wi-fi setup.

Thread Information