New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

LogMeIn and reading stuff full screen

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

JohnLynch

JohnLynch is on a distinguished road

I'm trying to work out how to read these comics on my iPad. I've bought LogMeIn for the ipad, however none of the resolutions let me have full screen in portrait mode.

Anyone have any ideas how to get this working? I've spoken with people on other forums who've said its possible. So either it is or they were lying to me. But I don't know how they've managed it.

Thanks in advance.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Don't have that subscription so don't know if they have it set up with their app or not, but have you tried the Marvel iPad app?

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnLynch

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
Don't have that subscription so don't know if they have it set up with their app or not
The link I've provided is specifically to their free comics. No subscription required (although you'll need LogMeIn for it to work ).

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobtomay View Post
have you tried the Marvel iPad app?
Yes. Although given the choice of being able to access thousands of comics for the $60 a year I'm already giving them or paying $2 per comic, I'd much prefer to go the $60 a year option
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

Yeah, just went and checked out one of their free comics.

Since the flash full screen mode you're viewing is going to match the monitor it's being displayed on, I don't think you're going to get it to change orientation on the ipad when streaming it from your computer. Your computer doesn't change orientation and you're streaming what you see on the monitor.

I'll have to check it out over the 3 day weekend coming up though. Hopefully if it can be made to work, someone will come along and teach us how.

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnLynch

Thanks bobotmay. As I've said it should be possible. I'm just not sure how.
QUOTE Thanks
JohnLynch

I worked out how to get Flash. I can switch my orientation from Landscape to Portrait. Although it becomes unreadable on the monitor, it displays perfectly on my PC.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to Sync iphone calendar to New macbook ical | dowgrade 4.0 to 3.1.3 FW?? »