New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Syncing PocketMoney data

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iggibar

iggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to beholdiggibar is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: Mac Pro 4.1 15" MBP. 13" MBP. 17" PB. Power Mac G5. iPhone 5s 64gb

I bought the pocketmoney app for my ipad/iphone, and was wondering how exactly you sync data between the two. I want the iphone to be the quick data entry device, while the ipad being the device I use to analyze everything. I know you can do it because it says right in the app store, but I just can't seem to figure out this syncing feature! Does anyone have experience with this? Thanks.
QUOTE Thanks
HardyMacia

HardyMacia is on a distinguished road

idrinorbarsaku,

Version 3.1 will let you sync data between your iPhone and iPad. Version 3.1 will also let you sync your data to the upcoming desktop version of PocketMoney.

What you can do currently with 3.0.4 of PM is:
1. use the email partner feature in prefs > data transfers to send transactions to your other device,
2. backup your iPhone database and restore it to your ipad, and if you make changes to the ipad go back the other direction.
3. use the recent changes option available for uploading QIF files to export recent changes from iphone and the import them into iPad version.

There are several video tutorials on using options 2 and 3 here:
PocketMoney Video Tutorials

And Catamount Users Forums is a better place to post your support questions since I'm more likely to see them there or email me at support@catamount.com.

- Hardy
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« mac formatted help! | sync iPhone calendar »