Mac Mini 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 160GB HD 2 GB 1067 MHz DDR 3 Snow Leopard OSX 20" FS Moniter
    Itunes albumwork
    I a newbie to this forum and Just got a new mac w/snowleopard, was running panther and just had to many issues with it....I am amazed in 1 day I have been using it, I have alot of album work missing on i-tunes. Is there an application or website I can see if I am able to get it? I have a few homemade cds that there will be no albumwork for, can I insert a picture in there instead...My I tunes had none of these features as far as the way it is set up, I dont like looking at II marks for the album pic....Any help for a amazed never before seen a snow leopard OS till yesterday???? Thanks in advance, G30

Crawley, England
    20" Intel iMac 2.4 Ghz/3G Ram/320HD, Snow Leopard. PBook G4, 1.5Ghz/1.5 Ram/250 HD, Leopard 10.5.6.
    This will retrieve any album art for retail CD's.

Download Album Artwork Assistant for Mac - Finds album art and adds it to your iTunes library. MacUpdate Mac Software Downloads

As for your own, then just drag and drop the image into the art box in the bottom left corner, and it will add it to the albums tracks automatically. Just make sure you highlight the album title, not individual tracks.
    Try my custom Mac Forums Search Engine: Mac Forums Google Search

Please use the reputation system if you consider any help given useful (it's the little ✓/✘ on the left <---)

Thread Information