New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Ipod touch 32gb

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

hussko

hussko is on a distinguished road

this ipod works fine, except won't respond to any touch to the screen, can not unlock by the slider to unlock, I tried restoring rebooting it goes back to where it says slide to unlock and has the battery indicated all green
if it is hardward, is it the screen itself, need help
QUOTE Thanks
chas_m

chas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond reputechas_m has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 2009 MBP, Black speakers, Black Benq second monitor, black(ish) iPhone 5s, Black 2012 iPad, etc.

What did the techs at the Apple Store or independent Apple retailer say when you brought it to them and had them test it?
QUOTE Thanks
mthomp1

mthomp1 is on a distinguished road

I had a similar problem with a 1st gen. iPod touch. Half way through the slide to unlock procedure, the unlock button would go back to the beginning of the screen. It would also stop responding to my touch while playing music and navigating through the menus. I took it to the Apple Store, where one of the the reps did a complete reset and said it would be fine. No sooner than when I left the store, it started doing it again. Fortunately, since it was a replacement for a previous iPod, it had 90 days of warranty, so I sent it back, and Apple replaced it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Control Options for iPod Touch When Horizontal | iPhone Sync Help »