New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Any way to run apps on my macbook pro??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

zxcvbnm

zxcvbnm is on a distinguished road

Is there any way to operate an app that I've downloaded from iTunes on my computer, instead of just on my Touch?

I haven't used any apps until now, so am not yet fluent on operating them. When I view the app that I've downloaded in my itunes "applications" folder, I can click on it but nothing happens (there's no way to open it). Does this mean that it cannot be used outside the iphone/touch?

TIA
QUOTE Thanks
TattooedMac

TattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant futureTattooedMac has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: 21" iMac 2.9Ghz 10.9.4 13"MBP 2.9Ghz i7 Yosemite 10.10 ~ iPhone5 iOS 8 ~ iPad Mini iOS 8 ~ ATV3 6.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by zxcvbnm View Post
Does this mean that it cannot be used outside the iphone/touch?

TIA
This would be correct.

Now if you had i iPad you would have better luck

Cheers

CogFrog Studio's ~ Photography, Apps and Web Development
Dont forget to use the Reputation System if someone has helped you out !!!
Arguing with a zealot is only slightly easier than tunneling through a mountain with your forehead!!!!!
QUOTE Thanks
zxcvbnm

zxcvbnm is on a distinguished road

Thanks. That's unfortunate, but good to know.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Anything better than Ical? | Apps that really have revolutionised the way you operate... »