iphone/ipod touch wifi booster app in development!
    hello im working on a wifi booster app for iphone and ipod touch!! just figured i would let the world know because i know everyone has problems with the wifi ranger on the iphone/ipod touch i cant get my wifi in the back of my house and i got tired of it so im making a app to boost the range i would like anyone who would like a app like this to let me know because i may just keep it for myself if no one wants to use it so the more ppl say they want it the faster i will make it and put it on app store!!!!

thanks to everyone!

Specs:
    27" i7 iMac, 24" iMac, 13" Macbook Air, iPhone 6S, iPod Nano 7th GeniPad 3
    Curious, how exactly would you boost the wifi strength from software? You'd have to use the standard iPhone API and I doubt there is support for this sort of tweaking of the hardware in there..so how do you expect this to work?

Regards

Specs:
    late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz0rEdge View Post
    Curious, how exactly would you boost the wifi strength from software? You'd have to use the standard iPhone API and I doubt there is support for this sort of tweaking of the hardware in there..so how do you expect this to work?

Regards
    Now that is a darn fine question !

Clay
    MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!

Specs:
    15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
    Is this kind of like those cellphone signal boosters?....lol

its in dev i cant say much but keep a look out for it i dont know the date it will be done im working on it as fast as i can with a friend so i will keep everyone up to date .... and most of those cell boosters are a rip off!

Hey
    Quote Originally Posted by jmk416223 View Post
    hello im working on a wifi booster app for iphone and ipod touch!! just figured i would let the world know because i know everyone has problems with the wifi ranger on the iphone/ipod touch i cant get my wifi in the back of my house and i got tired of it so im making a app to boost the range i would like anyone who would like a app like this to let me know because i may just keep it for myself if no one wants to use it so the more ppl say they want it the faster i will make it and put it on app store!!!!

thanks to everyone!
    I'm interested to know what the name of the app booster softwere your designing is it already in the app store if so what's the name of it I'm interested to know

Specs:
    15" MBP, Core i7/2GHz, 8GB RAM, 480GB Crucial M500 SSD
    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipes10 View Post
    I'm interested to know what the name of the app booster softwere your designing is it already in the app store if so what's the name of it I'm interested to know
    It's called "Pipe dream".
    Liquid and computers don't mix. It might seem simple, but we see an incredible amount of people post here about spills. Keep drinks and other liquids away from your expensive electronics!

https://youtu.be/KHZ8ek-6ccc

Specs:
    Mid-2012 MBP (16GB, 1TB HD), Monoprice 24-inch second monitor, iPhone 5s 32GB, iPad Air 2 64GB
    I swear we had a thread just like this about a year ago from some kid who couldn't even conjugate a sentence, but was claiming they had invented a solution for some issue or another that was flatly impossible to do via software. Or maybe I'm psychic.

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Quote Originally Posted by cwa107 View Post
    It's called "Pipe dream".
    good one

Quote Originally Posted by chas_m View Post
    I swear we had a thread just like this about a year ago from some kid who couldn't even conjugate a sentence, but was claiming they had invented a solution for some issue or another that was flatly impossible to do via software. Or maybe I'm psychic.
    I think that might be this thread.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Information