I want to cancel MobileMe but all of my purchases are linked to my account
    How can I create a new iTunes account and transfer all of my purchases? So that I can cancel my MobileMe account.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    Don't need a new account. Just need to change your existing account info.

Open iTunes - then on the menu bar, go to Store - View My Account - Edit My Account Info.

Here you'll be able to change your e-mail address, password, billing info, etc.

Don't believe it will change your actual account user id, but don't know for sure. (Mine is a .mac id and still have MobileMe.) But it does change whatever else you need so that notices, etc. would go to your new email address instead of your .mac/.me address and allow you to cancel that service should you decide to.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Ontario, Canada
    Custom PC
    bobtomay is correct.

I used to pay for a .mac account years ago, but didn't want to pay for it anymore. My user name is still the same.

The only problem is, any time I try to change my info (email/billing mostly), it asks for a credit card, which I don't have, and won't let me change my info.

Thread Information