New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

photos not sending with MMS

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Skyhiker

Skyhiker is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone,
My first post, I have really enjoyed coming here for info. I haven't seen anyone with this issue yet so here goes.

I got the 99.00 Iphone 3g for my partner and did all the upgrades and turned it off like instructed and its working fine except one thing.

When I send a photo using MMS, she gets it on her phone in a msg with a link to open the photo and it says she has 7 days to view it. No picture appears at all.

Any ideas on what could be going wrong. I have no problem sending photos using MMS to anyone else.

Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone has MMS but not sending | Alarm Ipod touch 2nd gen. »