A few quick questions about apps, and one about the battery (iPod Touch related)
    Hello all,

I just bought and iPod touch on Tuesday and I have few questions.
    1. I'm going to be taking a road trip soon, what are some good apps to entertain an 18 year old?
    2. Is it normal to only get about an hours worth (or less) of play on Flick Fishing, from a fully charged battery?
    3. I have a car charger for my old iPod (I guess it's call the 4th or 5th gen video iPod, will it work for the iPod Touch?

Thanks guys,
    Goose

Specs:
    Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz
    1. I'm going to be taking a road trip soon, what are some good apps to entertain an 18 year old?
    Most of my favorite games for the touch are tower defense games. I like Fieldrunners, The Creeps, and Star Defense. There are also some classics that I enjoy such as Oregon Trail and Wolf3d (a very good port of ID Software's Wolfinstein 3d)

Please note that most games, especially 3D games, will kill your battery FAST!

2. Is it normal to only get about an hours worth (or less) of play on Flick Fishing, from a fully charged battery?
    I can't speak specifically for this game, but as I mentioned before, games = battery drain.

3. I have a car charger for my old iPod (I guess it's call the 4th or 5th gen video iPod, will it work for the iPod Touch?
    As long as the charge cable is a USB charger and not a firewire charger. The touch, like all later-model iPods has had the firewire pins de-activated.

Thanks bro, my questions are basically answered. If anyone has any input or suggestions feel free to add.

Thanks,
    Goose

Thread Information