New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Who loves Orange Soda?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Notopi

Notopi is on a distinguished road

I don't. But I love the 3.0 iPhone update? Don't you?
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

Funny, I like orange soda and couldn't care less about iPhones.

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
mdfuller

mdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15-inch MacBook Pro

I love orange soda, but it gives me a stomach ache. Not very impressed with 3.0 as of right now. We'll see...
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G

Kel loves orange soda!

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
eddielee

eddielee is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" iM ac,13.3" Aluminium Unibody Macbook, iPhone 4

I love both.... just to try to curve this disagreement lol

Whats everyone not likeing about 3.0 then?

Thanks, Eddie
Software Engineering Student, NTU
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Kash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant futureKash has a brilliant future

Because they expected it to be chock full of new features and were disappointed when they only got a handful, not realizing that the vast majority of 3.0 updates lie within the new framework available to developers. We won't get to see the full benefit of 3.0 until developers start taking advantage of the new features made available to them in the SDK.

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kash View Post
Kel loves orange soda!
Is it true?

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

Indeed it is

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Lame.

I expected you to reply with "Mm-hmm! I do, I do, I do-Ooh!"

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks
Kash

I was thinking about it, but it's not ME who loves orange soda, but rather Kel, and saying "Kel does, Kel does, Kel does-ooh" just sounded lame

June 2007
July 2009
QUOTE Thanks
jcmoore2

jcmoore2 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15.4 Macbook Pro, 2.5, 200GB 7200rpm HDD, 4GB RAM- 24" iMac 2.9, 1TB HDD, 4GB, 2 iPhones, 3 iPods

I love both. Especially orange soda!
QUOTE Thanks
mdfuller

mdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15-inch MacBook Pro

Quote:
Because they expected it to be chock full of new features and were disappointed when they only got a handful, not realizing that the vast majority of 3.0 updates lie within the new framework available to developers. We won't get to see the full benefit of 3.0 until developers start taking advantage of the new features made available to them in the SDK.
I am not "feeling" it because I am sick of no MMS and tethering. I have waited patiently for these things, but I am starting to feel enough is enough. I am the biggest Apple/iPhone supporter there is but come on already. I could really care less about better apps. I only use a handful now. Not trying to start anything - just letting you know where I am coming from.
QUOTE Thanks
Notopi

Notopi is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdfuller View Post
I am not "feeling" it because I am sick of no MMS and tethering. I have waited patiently for these things, but I am starting to feel enough is enough. I am the biggest Apple/iPhone supporter there is but come on already. I could really care less about better apps. I only use a handful now. Not trying to start anything - just letting you know where I am coming from.
I feel your pain. They are the MOST simple features! Even my old razor yes a RAZOR gets MMSing. I'm so tired of AT&T being so FAR behind in technology it's not even funny. I love Apple products but I HATE companies making us pay out the but for cell phone plans and not honor half the stuff we pay for.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone OS 3.0 Tour? | 3.0 Update Killed Safari (Internet Browsing) »