New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Cut copy and paste query

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

ferritt

ferritt is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP - 24" white iMac - 16gb white iphone3G - 20gb iPod colour

Does anybody know if this will work when using the phone app. The one thing that I really want is to be able to copy a phone number from the memo app or calender and paste it into the phone app to dail. Will this be possible with the new update 3.0?

Cheers
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

The release notes state there will be Copy/Paste features, so I would assume so.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
------
Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
------
Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.
QUOTE Thanks
Doppler808

Doppler808 is on a distinguished road

i have never tried lol, but I do know it works in every preloaded app on the phone
QUOTE Thanks
eddiddiums

eddiddiums is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15-inch: 2.66GHz

Cut/Copy/Paste works in all of the iPhone core applications. Copying phone numbers between email, address book, and notes should be easily accomplished.
QUOTE Thanks
jwball

jwball is on a distinguished road

Yes it works. It was one of the first things I tried when I updated.
QUOTE Thanks
mrplow

mrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond reputemrplow has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i7 (2011) 10.10, iPhone6, iPad Air, AppleTV2

Where are you pasting the number into?

External hard disk acquisition addict - but admitting the problem is the first step to a robust backup

Please use the reputation system if you think you've been helped - top right of this post
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Ipod touch new software | Iphone 3g »