New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

iphone/mac & outlook information share

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SOX

SOX is on a distinguished road

Hi, Apologies if this an old topic and I promise I have looked to see if I could see a mention anywhere.

I moved to Mac about 6 months ago and bought myself an iphone a week or so back. I can link the two no problems. However I also have a work PC laptop (vista and MS office with Exchange) and a Samsung Omnia (windows mobile).

My day to day calendar and contacts are historically held in Outlook and linked via exchange based push processes so they are updated in realtime, 24/7.

I'd loe to have this information on my iPhone and Mac as well. I can get the iPhone to pick up exchange info and synch with my work server no problem, however my issue is how do I share the info (ifat all possible) with my desk based home iMac?

At present if I use MobileMe I get a seperate mobile me calendar set up on the iphone that just replicates all off my exchange calendar data. I've tried setting up mobile me on the Vista laptop but it doesn't work with exchange, so will not swap the calendar data.

Does anyone now if there is a way to do this? and if so how? I appreciate wanting the same data all synched on 4 serarate devices is a bit unusual but would be great if I could get it to work.

Thanks in anticipation.

SOX
QUOTE Thanks
Doppler808

Doppler808 is on a distinguished road

sync up your iphone to your mac. go to itunes click on the iphone device. then click on the info tab. there should be something that'll sync Calendars. Make sure at the bottom you do not have the replace iPhone information checked for calendars. You do that for both your PC and your Mac. Your PC and Mac will pull the info off your iPhone.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« storing private data iPhone | Developing software for ipod Touch/Phone »