Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1


    Member Since
    Jun 06, 2008
    Posts
    209
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
    Talking Iphone 3.0 update
    Does anyone know of any more specifics on release date then "summer time" as they stated on the video on the apple website. Im really excited to get this update!

  2. #2

    baggss's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 10, 2004
    Location
    Margaritaville
    Posts
    10,320
    Specs:
    3.4 Ghz i7 27 in iMac (2012), 3.4 Ghz i7 MacBook Pro (2015), iPad Pro (2014), iPhone 6+
    Probably June. Otherwise, no.


  3. #3

    IanCT's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 25, 2004
    Location
    California
    Posts
    497
    Specs:
    iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEwTiMe42o View Post
    Im really excited to get this update!
    I don't think you're the only one...

  4. #4


    Member Since
    Feb 21, 2009
    Posts
    28
    Specs:
    15" MBP 2.4: iPhone 3.0
    i LOVE 3.0!!! i had a JB'n iphone before and have never looked back after updating it to 3.0! the landscape texting/notes/email is what i really like about it

  5. #5


    Member Since
    Jun 06, 2008
    Posts
    209
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
    how did you get 3.0 already?! Im jealous!

  6. #6


    Member Since
    May 31, 2009
    Posts
    91
    i think this june. beta 5 has been around a lot longer than the other beta leases. About to start it's 5th week, and the other betas lasted 2 weeks. Since it's so close to WWC that the may release it two weeks after WWC, and release the full version in beta 6 that'll expire. (wishful thinking right there)

  7. #7


    Member Since
    Jun 06, 2008
    Posts
    209
    Specs:
    Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM
    Quote Originally Posted by Doppler808 View Post
    i think this june. beta 5 has been around a lot longer than the other beta leases. About to start it's 5th week, and the other betas lasted 2 weeks. Since it's so close to WWC that the may release it two weeks after WWC, and release the full version in beta 6 that'll expire. (wishful thinking right there)
    How can you get the beta versions? I thought they were only available to companies/people that designed applications to test on the new software.

  8. #8

    Eric559's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 18, 2007
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,185
    Specs:
    2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by DrEwTiMe42o View Post
    How can you get the beta versions? I thought they were only available to companies/people that designed applications to test on the new software.
    You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.
    Member Of The Month for December '08.
    It's only the internet!

  9. #9


    Member Since
    May 31, 2009
    Posts
    91
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
    You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.
    ^^ that right there. I do develop stuff mainly for me and my friends. I paid $299 for in-house apps, and also $99 if i decided to sell some stuff, but right now just making in house (friends and I chipped in to pay for it).

  10. #10


    Member Since
    Jun 04, 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
    You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.
    and you have to keep in mind that those beta will be , most of the time , for tes purpose only , and won't be stable enough to use it as a regular user

  11. #11


    Member Since
    May 28, 2009
    Posts
    4
    OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!! the IPHONE2.0 was incredible how the **** could the IPHONE 3GS could be better!!?!?! I'm buying it the first day it's out!

  12. #12

    Eric559's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 18, 2007
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,185
    Specs:
    2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zarkan View Post
    OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!! the IPHONE2.0 was incredible how the **** could the IPHONE 3GS could be better!!?!?! I'm buying it the first day it's out!
    Awesome!
    Member Of The Month for December '08.
    It's only the internet!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. iPhone update?
    By Rod Sprague in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-28-2015, 09:21 AM
  2. iPhone will not update
    By psychohistoric in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-24-2010, 12:13 PM
  3. iPhone update 2.0 why?
    By j21m2293 in forum iOS and Apps
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-13-2008, 05:06 AM
  4. iPhone update?
    By chanlon7 in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 05:37 PM
  5. iPhone update ?
    By j21m2293 in forum iPhone Hardware and Accessories
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-17-2007, 12:30 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •