New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Iphone 3.0 update

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

DrEwTiMe42o

DrEwTiMe42o is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM

Does anyone know of any more specifics on release date then "summer time" as they stated on the video on the apple website. Im really excited to get this update!
QUOTE Thanks
baggss

baggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond reputebaggss has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" 3.4 Ghz i7 iMac-13" C2D Macbook-OSX 18.8.2-64Gb iPad 2-32 Gb iPhone 5-ATV 2-14Tb of Storage

Probably June. Otherwise, no.

QUOTE Thanks
IanCT

IanCT will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: iMac 24" 2.66 C2D, 13" MacBook i7 2.9GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEwTiMe42o View Post
Im really excited to get this update!
I don't think you're the only one...
QUOTE Thanks
Edwin

Edwin is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.4: iPhone 3.0

i LOVE 3.0!!! i had a JB'n iphone before and have never looked back after updating it to 3.0! the landscape texting/notes/email is what i really like about it
QUOTE Thanks
DrEwTiMe42o

Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 2.4Ghz core 2 duo, 200GB HD,Nvidia 256 DDR3 graphics, 6GB RAM

how did you get 3.0 already?! Im jealous!
QUOTE Thanks
Doppler808

Doppler808 is on a distinguished road

i think this june. beta 5 has been around a lot longer than the other beta leases. About to start it's 5th week, and the other betas lasted 2 weeks. Since it's so close to WWC that the may release it two weeks after WWC, and release the full version in beta 6 that'll expire. (wishful thinking right there)
QUOTE Thanks
DrEwTiMe42o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppler808 View Post
i think this june. beta 5 has been around a lot longer than the other beta leases. About to start it's 5th week, and the other betas lasted 2 weeks. Since it's so close to WWC that the may release it two weeks after WWC, and release the full version in beta 6 that'll expire. (wishful thinking right there)
How can you get the beta versions? I thought they were only available to companies/people that designed applications to test on the new software.
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrEwTiMe42o View Post
How can you get the beta versions? I thought they were only available to companies/people that designed applications to test on the new software.
You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks
Doppler808

Doppler808 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
You have to be a developer. Anyone can get the beta if they pay the $100 fee to become developer.
^^ that right there. I do develop stuff mainly for me and my friends. I paid $299 for in-house apps, and also $99 if i decided to sell some stuff, but right now just making in house (friends and I chipped in to pay for it).
QUOTE Thanks
quentin123

quentin123 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric559 View Post
and you have to keep in mind that those beta will be , most of the time , for tes purpose only , and won't be stable enough to use it as a regular user
QUOTE Thanks
Zarkan

Zarkan is on a distinguished road

OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!! the IPHONE2.0 was incredible how the **** could the IPHONE 3GS could be better!!?!?! I'm buying it the first day it's out!
QUOTE Thanks
Eric559

Eric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of lightEric559 is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: 2.16GHz C2D MacBook w/ 2GB RAM & 120GB HD. HTC Droid Incredible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zarkan View Post
OMG!!! I can't wait any longer!!! the IPHONE2.0 was incredible how the **** could the IPHONE 3GS could be better!!?!?! I'm buying it the first day it's out!
Awesome!

Member Of The Month for December '08.
It's only the internet!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iPhone Range extender? | iPhone 3GS ringtones »