New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Myst

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rusty-venture

rusty-venture is on a distinguished road

hi there

i just tried to purchase myst from the app store on my ipod touch but i keep getting the same message pop up onscreen telling me that its unable to download and that i should check in iTunes for available downloads, i downloaded myst directly onto my iTunes only to discover i can't manually manage apps onto my ipod, i can manually manage music and movies but if i decide to sync the applications in the applications tab on the ipod i'll lose the other apps i've bought (which i'm not too keen on losing)

um...help, is this a temporary problem that the app won't download or will i have to weigh up the options and bite the bullet? also i'm a little bit confused that you can't manually manage apps or at least there's not a button to give you the option
QUOTE Thanks
clayneal

clayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of lightclayneal is a glorious beacon of light
Mac Specs: late 08 macbook 2.0 4gig 320hdd10.7.3 32 gig iPhone 4s

I am not sure why you think you would lose other apps , but to answer your question about managing your apps....you can select which apps to sync just like you can movies and music. Only select the apps you want to sync the rest are stored on your computer and will even be updated there.

Just a thought after I left....You dont have to worry about losing the apps that you bought on your touch because iTunes will prompt you to transfer purchases from your touch to iTunes .

I hope this helped
Clay

MY ADVICE COMES WITH A DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE!
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« wrong sync of times between iphone and imac | Blindly updated to 2.2.1 and now unable to unlock... »