Macbook 13.3" 2.4 Ghz Stock
    iTunes HD Movies
    People that have downloaded HD Movies have they seen difference in quality on there computers compared to standard movies?

The Republic of Neptune
    Haven't done it myself, but I wouldn't be surprised. These iTunes HD movies are very highly compressed so they don't eat up too much disk space or bandwidth when downloading. An uncompressed HD movie would take eons to download.

Please verify and include the exact model/year of your Mac and OS X version number (available from "About This Mac", then "More Info" on the Apple menu).
    Links: Onyx | EasyFind | Apple Hardware Test | How to test your hard drive | The Safe Mac Adware Removal Guide | Uninstall MacKeeper
    Lifeisabeach - Mac-Forums Member of the Month June 2009, Feb 2012, and March 2013.

Texas, where else?
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    I've purchased one TV show season in HD and managed to get some of the Battlestar Gallactica when they had them for free.

They look pretty darn good, though I've watched them on my 65" TV screen, not really on my MBP. I'd say, yes, better than the SD. The TV shows download the HD & SD versions when you buy the HD. It will auto put the SD version on your iPod when you sync, but I've not been able to figure out how to play the SD version in iTunes to really compare the two of them on a side-by-side type of basis.
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

Thread Information