New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

Error message / new member

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MnDel

MnDel is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: G4 Sawtooth 500 mb OS 10.3.9

I have a 2005 G4 20 gig color model that is permanently defaults to the 'no card inserted' error message.
I have reset numerous times, then finally wiped and reinstalled software and songs with no change (version 1.2.1 - OS 10.3.9)
This message comes up anywhere from 5 to 100 seconds after I begin to play any song, and the song ends of course.
Upon seeing the message if I click menu it reverts to a photo import page - (I have never hooked up this Ipod for photos.)
Net searches have come up with no solutions on other forums that I can find, so till I can find a work around - I have an Ipod that is but a lovely paper weight.
Thankyou for any more ideas!
Del
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Creating a new itunes account without credit card or paypal? | iPhone firmware 2.2 available »