Can someone help me with my iphone wish list?
    I'm new to iphone so I don't want to break it but There are some things I would like my iphone to do that I have seen on youtube or read about and thought I would make this post for instructions.

Wish #1: I would like to make some of my mp3 sound effects ringtones. I don't have the most recent version of garageband and they aren't even avalible in the itunes store. Is there an app I could use to do this and How do I install it safely?

Wish #2: I think I read of a way to use the iphone as a skype phone when near a wifi area. This would help me save minutes and I love skype. Is there an app I could use to do this and How do I install it safely?

Wish #3 Chat. Is there a third party chat app that I could use for aim, yahoo, and msn messaging? I would love to save my sms since I only get 200! If so, How do I install it safely?

Wish #4 The light saber app, the one that lets you make light saber sounds with the phone. Any tips?

Wish #5 I saw a youtube video where someone installed an NES emulator to play mario on the iphone. Anyone know how to do this one?

Wish #6 How do I correctly install and run Navison GPS for the iphone?

Also, is there anything I should know about running these apps?

Mac OS X 10.5 iphone version 1.1.4

I hope this thread is OK, if it is against the rules, please message me and I'll take it down.

ebuddy.com can be used to msn and such

Specs:
    Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
    Most of those things could only be accomplished by jailbreaking your iPhone.

I'd recommend you wait until the AppStore is released with the 2.0 software update in a few weeks and then install apps without hacking your phone.

I predict most of the apps you mention will be available by the end of summer at the latest

Thread Information