New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
iOS and Apps All your questions and discussion of iOS or iOS Apps.

iPhone - Favorite iPhone app....?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

j21m2293

j21m2293 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch

Here are the rules for this thread you can only give one answer for each question. Thats is it!
Here are the questions:

#1-What is your favorite app on iPhone(can be from the internet or built onto the iPhone).
#2-If you could have one new app right now what would it be?
#3-On a scale of 1-10 what do you rate your iphone
#4-Is there anything you though when buying the iPhone would be amazing but turned out not to be?
#5-Will you buy a 3g iPhone when the come available?
QUOTE Thanks
Rizzo

Rizzo is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone

1. The "phone" part ; )
2. Some sweet games
3. 11
4. Not really...?
5. Depends on the price difference and how much faster it actually is.
QUOTE Thanks
Aptmunich

Aptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant futureAptmunich has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2

#1- Tris, a beautiful touch tetris clone
#2- Skype maybe?
#3- 9
#4- Hmm, trying really hard to think of something... I guess I thought I'd use it to surf the web more, but I do use it a fair amount.
#5- Not immediately, but if I had an opportunity and a bit of extra cash I might.
QUOTE Thanks
mac57

mac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant futuremac57 has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, 256 GB SSD, 2 TB HDD, 8 GB RAM

For me, it is the iPod part. I love having an iPod with me at all times. I always carry my cellphone with me (i.e. my iPhone) and thus I always have my iPod with me. This is exceptionally useful when flying, which inevitably involves lots of "dead time".

My Macs: iMac 27" 3.4 GHz, Mac Pro 3.2 GHz, PowerMac G5 Quad 2.5 GHz, G4 Cube with 1.2 GHz Upgrade
My iStuff: 64GB iPhone 5, 64GB iPad4, 30GB iPod Video, 16GB iPod Touch
My OS': Mac OS X Lion, Mac OS X Snow Leopard, Mac OS X Tiger, Mac OS 9.2.2, openSUSE 10.3
I was on the Mac-Forums honor roll for September 2007
QUOTE Thanks
theonegod

theonegod has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: 24" 2.8ghz IMAC, MB Pro

I hope to buy one when they have a 3G version. It is my hope that version will improve the antenna as well. The iPhone seems to have a terrible reception issue with it's built in antenna and my signal always sucks.
QUOTE Thanks
cramsbottom

cramsbottom is on a distinguished road

#1-For me it has to be TouchPad The fact I can remotely control my MacBook over a wireless network is useful and cool (and quite fun if someone else is using your laptop!)

#2-Agree that Skype would be good, and some better games.

#3-11

#4-I feel a little let down by the speakers on the phone, when playing music without the headphones the quality is poor and very quiet. I even miss calls because the thing doesnt ring loudly enough or vibrate enough. Stuff I'd like to see in the next iPhone: Decent speakers, built-in GPS and dual Sim cards

#5-Probably not, I use Wireless when I'm at home or in the office and 2G seems to suffice when checking emails or visiting websites for sports updates, etc, when on the go

Zharko

Zharko is on a distinguished road

1. - Storyz
2. - free voice dial
3. - 4
4. - yes, battery doesn't last as much as i expected
5. - it depends on the prize
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« OK, how to work properly my new nano | How to move itunes shows to a different authorized machine? »