New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Cannot connect to the internet.--Laptop

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

MrHuggykins

MrHuggykins is on a distinguished road

My girlfriend's father just bought her the newest mac laptop (I am a dedicated windows user so I know nothing about this thing, plus she isn't exactly computer savvy so bear with me). I tried connecting to my internet using airport and I cannot figure it out. The thing is, the day she was able to use it she connected to their internet at THEIR home, but I can't do it at my home. I tried everything I could think of and resorting to forums has helped me a lot in the past. So, any help is appreciated. Thanks!
QUOTE Thanks
MrHuggykins

MrHuggykins is on a distinguished road

Bump, really need help here. I have tried everything I could think of.
QUOTE Thanks
nirvana

nirvana has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: Macbook, iPhone 3GS, iPod Touch, Apple TV

What do you mean? Is it generating an error when you try to connect?

Crack that whip…..liquorish whip.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« share internet connection via internal airport with windows | Airport Not connecting but PC does »