Specs:
    macbook pro 13 inch, ipad 2 wifi and 3g 32g, iphone 5 black 32GB, ipod nano 4gb, ipod nano 8g
    Angry using mobile broadband card to connect to parallels and safari
    seeing i don't know how to start a new thread i thought i'd just jump into the middle and see if anyone answers.

i've just installed parallels and windows vista on my macbook pro. i thought i would be able to connect to the internet with my wireless card, use safari and entourage, then switch to windows vista and still be connected (after all, it IS the same computer) but i can't do that. can't even work out how to connect using vista. i really love incredimail, but it's not available for macs at the moment.

any clues on connecting to the internet when using the virtual machine?

thanks, :-(

Specs:
    IMac 20" 2 GHZ 4MB, Macbook, Iphone, Ipod Touch
    I installed Thunderbird and it has a dmg file as a disk image. When I try to send it to Trash, it says it is in use and cannot be trashed?
    Now I also have an Iphone, Ipod Touch and a MacBook, this is getting addictive! And I just changed over to a Mac Mini at the office, running Entourage through our Exchange Server. Wild!

You probably are running Thunderbird from the disk image. It's probably not installed properly, so quit the application or restart the computer to make sure Thunderbird isn't running. See this thread's post #32, above.

Specs:
    IMac 20" 2 GHZ 4MB, Macbook, Iphone, Ipod Touch
    Tried to drag the image to applications, still says Thunderbird in use - restarted and everything
    Now I also have an Iphone, Ipod Touch and a MacBook, this is getting addictive! And I just changed over to a Mac Mini at the office, running Entourage through our Exchange Server. Wild!

Did you drag the entire downloaded dmg file, or the file within it, as shown if you click the link in Post #32, above?

If you dragged anything but the proper Thunderbird icon, it won't run properly.

If it's really screwed up, it might be best if you ran a search of Thunderbird on your hard drive, trash everything you find, restart the computer, empty the trash, download a new Thunderbird and load it according to that graphic.

Thread Information