mode7girl
    Discontinued Airport original cards?
    Is Apple not making any more Airport cards? They seem to be $100+ on ebay for a new one.

Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Quote Originally Posted by mode7girl
    Is Apple not making any more Airport cards? They seem to be $100+ on ebay for a new one.
    Apple is no longer producing the original Airport cards. You should be able to find them for less than that though. I'll do a bit of searching later and post a link to what I find.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

mode7girl
    I found one for $90 on ebay the other day. The seller had 12 and sold all of them within a few hours.

dmholmes
    Quote Originally Posted by mode7girl
    I found one for $90 on ebay the other day. The seller had 12 and sold all of them within a few hours.
    Yes, unfortunate. I had to pay $140 to get one for my Cube!

PinkPhishDoors
    I may be selling mine i just got a ethernet routerbut i am still using airport for my iBook.

Specs:
    14" iBook G3 900/640/40 _ _ Power Macintosh G3 All-In-One 315/768/20 _ _ 20 GB iPod
    Member WilliS is also selling a G3 iBook (check the Classifieds) with an Airport card, so if it turns out you can't find one, you could check to see if he'll sell the card separately.
    ~ Support the LANCE ARMSTRONG FOUNDATION -- LAF.org ~

Do you drive a Civic, Del Sol, or Integra & want more power & tighter steering feel? Click here for my inexpensive DIY Power-Steering Removal Kits.

Thread Information