New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

network os x.2 and windows 98??

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

maikunari

Is it possible to do? I've got an imac g3 running 10.2.8 and an old laptop pc running windows 98 second edition, and a cheap canon printer I want to be able to print to from both computers. the computers are connected by lan cables to the router, what do I have to do to set this up?

your help much appreciated,

Mike
QUOTE Thanks
witeshark

witeshark will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: G4 1Ghz OS X 10.4.7

I would start with Samba share
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Airport Extreme help! | ibook networking problem »