New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

PowerBook - powerbook can't connect to Belkin Router!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

buca

buca is on a distinguished road

Hi, I've just bought a Belkin wireless G Router..got it installed on and connected on my pc fine..however when i've gone to connect via my powerbook airport..it says unable to connect..i've reset the 128-Bit wep password but still no good..tried changing it to 64 bit but that still doesn't work..

Doea nyone have any ideas..as the last thing i won't to do is phone the help desk!!

Simon
QUOTE Thanks
buca

buca is on a distinguished road

Also note i can connect successfully if my security is turned off on my Router..so this is leadin me to believe it's a mac thing! Any ideas
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Internet Password Problem | can't connect to wireless router »