New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Fetch can't build file list

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

WhatTheCrap

WhatTheCrap is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Dual 1.8 G5 -- 3 Gigs RAM -- 23" Cinema Display -- OneTouch II 300GB External HD -- Wacom Intuos3

hello,

i want to be able to grab files off my G5 at home from my MacBook Pro at work (or wherever i may be) using fetch. i can connect to my computer but it won't let me see the files. it gives me a warning which i have attached.

i have the firewall on, but i also have "allow passive ftp" checked in network settings

i have ftp access checked in sharing preferences under both the "services" and "firewall" tabs

what am i missing here? here is the warning i get.
Attached Images
File Type: png Screenshot_1.png (37.3 KB, 1 views)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Wii and MacBook not playing nicely... | Airport Extreme Questions »