Tips for Speeding Internet Up
    I recently moved to college and my internet connection is slow. Does anyone have any tips for speeding this thing up?

Wireless or wired?

I doubt there is much you can do. What kind of connection do you have? And how populated is the area you are in? If there are massive amount of people, there really isn't much you could do.

Ask your IT department as they will have the best knowledge of your campus network.
    Posting and YOU|Forum Community Guidelines|The Apple Product Cycle|Forum Courtesy

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
    MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
    Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

I'm using a ethernet cable, the office here said that wireless is not allowed and that it slows down the whole system. We probably have 48 people connected in this apartment complex. I didn't think there was much hope, but I wanted to run it by some people who know a whole lot more than me about this stuff. Thanks

Thread Information