New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Screen Sharing - Full Screen

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

bmac89

bmac89 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" Imac 9,1 Core 2 Duo 2.6ghz, 2gb RAM, Snow Leopard, Macbook 7,1 Core 2 Duo 2.4ghz, 2gb RAM, SL

Hello,

I would like to view my macbook screen on my imac computer. I am aware of the built in screen sharing and remote management features under system preferences. This works well, however I would like to view it "full screen" instead of windowed into a box.

Is there any way to make it go fullscreen on Snow Leopard? - I can't drag the window to expand it any further.

I want to do this as a one off so I am not interested in buying any software. I think the newer OSX may allow full screen mode but again this is a one off requirement and I don't want to be upgrading just at the moment.

Alternatively is there any other ways to use my imac screen to view my macbook - either physical connection or free software (over local network not internet)?

Thanks
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« TG587n v3 and AirPort Time Capsule 802.11n (4th Generation) | Connecting PS3 »