Need Email Service Which Can Merge Images with Text
    You know how we get those funny emails with images and text all mixed together? All I want is an email service, paid or not, which allows this basic compository feature. Inbox & GMX say they don't offer it and I really want to get away from Yahoo Mail's latest abomination. Thanks for any suggestions.

Specs:
    15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
    you mean that spam email people like to forward on to all their contacts?
    I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
    In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.

No, not spam. I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to a 'Mail Designer' program rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor2522 View Post
    No, not spam. I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to a 'Mail Designer' program rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.
    The problem isn't the email service but the email software you use. Well it "can" be the service, if it is a web-based email service using a browser and their browser-based interface doesn't support creating email that way. You'd be better off using a proper desktop email client and then using whatever email service that can be used with it. I just experimented briefly with my new favorite, Airmail, and it puts attachments inline with the text like you want. It's only a couple bucks on the Mac App Store, but you can use the beta version for free.

Specs:
    2008 15" MBP Yosemite, 2012 21.5" iMac Yosemite
    Spam is in the eye of the beholder.
    64GB iPhone 6, 64GB iPad Air 2.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.

Thread Information