New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Need Email Service Which Can Merge Images with Text

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Trevor2522

Trevor2522 is on a distinguished road

You know how we get those funny emails with images and text all mixed together? All I want is an email service, paid or not, which allows this basic compository feature. Inbox & GMX say they don't offer it and I really want to get away from Yahoo Mail's latest abomination. Thanks for any suggestions.
QUOTE Thanks
bobtomay

bobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond reputebobtomay has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 15" MBP 2.33 C2D 256 4GB, MBA 13" i7 1.8, MB 2.0 2GB, Nano 4th, 3GS, iPad 1

you mean that spam email people like to forward on to all their contacts?

I cannot be held responsible for the things that come out of my mouth.
In the Windows world, most everything folks don't understand is called a virus.
QUOTE Thanks
Trevor2522

Trevor2522 is on a distinguished road

No, not spam. I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to a 'Mail Designer' program rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.
QUOTE Thanks
Lifeisabeach

Lifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond reputeLifeisabeach has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i3 (mid-2010) + OS 10.9; TV 3; iPhone 5S; iPad 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor2522 View Post
No, not spam. I'm referring to those received emails with a series of humorous or nature photographs with textual subheadings. Much more pleasant to read than untitled images as formal attachments. Just wondered how they did it. I don't know html but my Yahoo mail service, for its faults, mostly displays such received pictorial emails correctly.

Is it down to a 'Mail Designer' program rather than dragging and dropping images into pre-formed text in the email composition window? The latter is my preference but I can't find an email service which guarantees it.
The problem isn't the email service but the email software you use. Well it "can" be the service, if it is a web-based email service using a browser and their browser-based interface doesn't support creating email that way. You'd be better off using a proper desktop email client and then using whatever email service that can be used with it. I just experimented briefly with my new favorite, Airmail, and it puts attachments inline with the text like you want. It's only a couple bucks on the Mac App Store, but you can use the beta version for free.
QUOTE Thanks
MYmacROX

MYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to allMYmacROX is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 2008 15" MBP ML, 2012 21.5" iMac ML

Spam is in the eye of the beholder.

16GB iPhone 5, 64GB Wi-Fi only iPad 1st Gen.

Reminder: Please include your Mac's specs. This will make it much easier for the other members to assist you.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Cant connect to NAS on Mavericks | Wifi signal strength indicator »