New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

"Unable to connect" to www.adobe.com???

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

iWish

iWish will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2010 13", iPod Touch 4th gen., AirPort Extreme, Mini G4, iPod 30GB w/video

I've had this issue for a while now. I simply cannot connect to Adobe. However, I CAN connect to help.adobe.com and forums.adobe.com. This happens no matter which browser I use. Here's the error message I get:

"Unable to connect

Firefox can't establish a connection to the server at www.adobe.com."

Other browsers I've tried (Safari, Chrome) show a similar kind of message.

Any ideas what's wrong and how to fix it? I really want the latest Lightroom 3.6 update, plus to view their site for other things.
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.9.4, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS IPad1

Is this on all devices and computers in your house? If so it's got to be either your ISP or your routers firewall.

I just tried the site here and it goes right in.
QUOTE Thanks
iWish

iWish will become famous soon enough
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 2010 13", iPod Touch 4th gen., AirPort Extreme, Mini G4, iPod 30GB w/video

Thanks for the reply. Actually, I got my problem answered in another forum site.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Safari quits for no reason | What is Macintosh3-local? »