New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

dlink

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

rlgreen

rlgreen is on a distinguished road

Do i have to format a dlink adapter for it to work with my airport extreme on my mini mac,seems as i can not get on the internet with it.
QUOTE Thanks
chscag

chscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond reputechscag has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, 3 iPods, Yosemite

Moved to the correct forum. Does not belong in "Switcher".

You can't "format" a router like you can a hard drive. How about telling us exactly what you're trying to do with the D-Link router and the Airport Extreme?
QUOTE Thanks
rlgreen

rlgreen is on a distinguished road

CHSCAG, asked what i am trying to do.My mini mac,has started not ejecting dvds or cd without a lot of difficulty. I was using my acer laptop with a dlink adapter to connect to my mac mini airport extreme, to use the itunes but now ,when i do connect to itunes, if I try to buy, it always says the internet has lost the connection
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« slow internet through non-wireless router | Airport Extreme help for a noob »