New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

13" macbook pro wifi acting up.

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Generik777

Generik777 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2010 13" Macbook Pro

So the last month or so the wifi on my macbook pro has been working somewhat intermittently. This happens everywhere I go, for example at home, friends house, hotel, wherever. What happens is the wifi will work fine for and hour or so and then after that almost quit working entirely. It becomes very slow. Right now several pages wont even load at all, apple.com being one of them. The problem is not with the internet as all other computers on the network work just fine. I've reset all my settings and nothing seems to be working. What's wrong?
QUOTE Thanks
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo is on a distinguished road

I am having the same issue, router/internet being dropped Sometimes I can connect to a different network, but 9 times out of 10 it will not connect. Many time I have to do a hard boot, however there are a few times I can just turn off all internet programs or turn the air port on and off..

My wife is using a mac mini and does not have any issues with it..

Any help would be appreciated!!
QUOTE Thanks
Scooby Doo

Scooby Doo is on a distinguished road

bump- System issues with account set up. Verifying settings. Sorry
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« iMac G3 kills internet | Disabling AirPort functions in Menu Bar »