New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

content.yieldmanager.edgesuite.net XCODE

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

nachohi88

nachohi88 is on a distinguished road

hi, got a question. Have slow speed connection (150 Kbps) and sometimes by using xcode app y can see on little snitch network monitor that xcode is getting traffic from "content.yieldmanager.edgesuit.net" and it uses all my speed connection. is this url mean to work with xcode ?? i think i've seen it when surfing the web too, but don't know why xcode gets traffic from it.
Made a "little snitch rule" in order to block xcode for getting traffic from this url but didn't work. I also blocked xcode entirely from firewall settings in order to get not traffic at all but didn't work either.
Don't know what else to do.

QUOTE Thanks
bboyreason

bboyreason is an unknown at this point

maybe edit hosts file to put that on loopback?
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« airport utility can't find wireless devices | Can a router be hacked so it forwards traffic somewhere? »