New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

VPN set up

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

AlphaGeek

AlphaGeek is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: MacPro 8 Core 4 1 TB HDs 14 gigs of RAM , Macbook Pro 500 gig HD and 4 gigs of RAM, Mac mini server

Hello all im trying ot set up a VPN on my mac mini server and m not having any luck with finding anything on how to do it what im wanting is to se up the vpn so that my photographer can drop photos into my server shared file with out having to come to the office if he has more then on shoot . and i want to be able to access my mac pro and the server from my macbook pro and my iphone when im not at the office if anyone can help please let me know i will list all my equipment so that u know what i have to use to get this going

I Have:

8 core Mac Pro with 14 gigs of RAM
apple time capsule
a mac mini server with 4 gigs of RAM
a macbook pro 09 with 4 gigs of RAM
and a 32 gig Iphone

And my photographer has a macbook pro 07
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Connection issue for one Mac on our network | Airport problem? »