Specs:
    My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
    What do you guys suggest??
    I just graduated Highschool (today actually, man do they make a big deal out of things ). I am going to Japan for a month, but when i get back i will be ordering a PB and moving in with my grandma while i go to college.

I have two questions. The first is: Has anyone used/is using Time Warner internet and how much is it and if they like it. (my grandma has Time Warner cable TV and i figured i would try to keep it the same and get their cable internet)

My other question is this: I would like to set up a wireless connection in the house (so i can move around with me beautiful PB ). What is my best option for a wireless router? Airport/other brand/etc. Which is the best??

I now it is a while away but i figured i would get it out of the way now and see how much of my graduation money this little "venture" is going to take. LOL

Thanks

I have yet to find a cable connection that sucked, I think you'll be ok with Time Warner.

A Linksys/Netgear/Dlink wireless router will work just fine and can be found for pretty cheap. I don't see any reason to spend more for an Airport, once it is setup you won't even notice a diffence and setup is easy with any of them.

Specs:
    My setup: 17in SD iMac G5, 1GB RAM & 12in iBook, 1.5GB RAM (Both computers standard config.)
    Thanks for the insight. I am kinda lost when it comes to this. I guess i will do some more research.

Thanks

Thread Information