New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Airport Disconnects Randomly

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

spyboy360

spyboy360 is on a distinguished road

Hello, within the past month my airport card has learned a new trick, it will disconnect from my home WI-FI. It will search for WI-FI, for 10-20 seconds then find my WI-FI and connect right away. This is not a huge problem, but a very annoying one, as Hulu will stop streaming, and Facebook will not work. I attached a screen shot of the console messages i get when ever this happens
Any help would be much appreciated!
SpyBoy360
Attached Images
File Type: png Screen shot 2009-11-20 at 6.04.12 PM.png (12.9 KB, 6 views)
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Wreless range booster | ibook g4 won't connect to internet »