New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

extending an extreme network

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

percyg23

percyg23 is on a distinguished road

Hello all, i would like to extend my airport extreme network by adding 1 or 2 airport express bases. My question is how? Do i just plug in the bases and config in the utility of the extreme, or do i have to set up the bases separately? My extreme is connected to my dsl modem i plan on adding an i Mac & mac books to the network and i want to have excellent coverage in my home network so that i can share files easily with my macs & 1 win7 pc. set up will be: 1 iMac 27in, 1 mac book pro, 1 1.83intel mini, 1 win7 pc. thanks for reading
QUOTE Thanks
mdfuller

mdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the roughmdfuller is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: 15-inch MacBook Pro

Using the AirPort Admin Utility to create a WDS network with multiple base stations

How to create a wireless mesh network with Apple AirPorts ? Island in the Net
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Admit One, Connection Failure to MES Network | Accessing aiport disks over the internet on Vista »