New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Hex Key

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

jwind

jwind is on a distinguished road

WHere the heck is located in leopard? And why can't i find it? Geez. Just trying to grant a PC access.
QUOTE Thanks
pigoo3

pigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond reputepigoo3 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: 13" MB 2.4ghz, 2gig ram, OS 10.7.5

Whatever you're trying to do, it doesn't sound "kosher" to me!

- Nick

- Too many "beachballs", read this: Beachballs
- Computer seems slower than it used to? Read this for some slow computer tips: Speedup
- Almost full hard drive? Some solutions. Out of Space
- Apple Battery Info. Battery
QUOTE Thanks
dtravis7

dtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond reputedtravis7 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac 2.4 C2D 10.10.1, iMac 2.16 C2d 10.6.8, Macbook2007 10.8.4, Mac Mini 10.8.4, iPhone 3GS Note 8!!

Access to what may I ask?
QUOTE Thanks
harryb2448

harryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond reputeharryb2448 has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: iMac i5 2.7GHz, 16GB memory, OS 10.10.1

WEP access. Have a look at this link:-

Wireless networking between XP and Leopard [Archive] - The macosxhints Forums
QUOTE Thanks
Tex-Twil

Tex-Twil has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwind View Post
WHere the heck is located in leopard? And why can't i find it? Geez. Just trying to grant a PC access.
You have to click the menu on the left and select the 3rd entry. Go to second tab and then click advanced. Copy and paste the entry to Google and then copy the result. Open again the menu and then paste the half of the result to the selected text box.

No seriously what are you talking about ? Your question doesn't make any sense.
QUOTE Thanks
jwind

jwind is on a distinguished road

Oops sorry, wrote that too fast and frustrated. I'm just trying to get a friends PC on my Airport express and can't find the HEX equivalent to my password to give him.
QUOTE Thanks
Tex-Twil

Tex-Twil has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwind View Post
Oops sorry, wrote that too fast and frustrated. I'm just trying to get a friends PC on my Airport express and can't find the HEX equivalent to my password to give him.
that's better Open KeyChain Access and search for the name of your wlan network. Then click show password and it should display the key. You'll need the admin password of your mac to do this.

Tex
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 169 IP/No connection? | wireless n router »