New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Internet, Networking, and Wireless Discussion of networking, internet, and wireless including Apple's Airport products.

Macbook Pro 13" not connecting to home wireless

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

nzboy

nzboy is on a distinguished road

any one having this problem. I bought a mac last week after like 5 years using windows. Now every time I try connect the wireless it works fine on like large corporate networks but never connects to my home wireless. All my windows machines connects to it fine but not the pro. The router is right beside my laptop lol.

Router - Netgear DG834G with WAP
Also tried on the Asus Wireless WL520GU

Macbook Pro 13" 2.26Ghz 4GB 500GB Scorpio
iPhone 4 32GB
Intel i7 - 4870x2 2GB - 6GB OCZ DDR3
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« 13" pro wireless connectivity issue | don't have permission to access /~user on this server. »