08-05-2009, 01:20 AM #1Guide: How to send an email with MobileMe and Mail.app
1) Compose the message
2) Click send
3) Watch spinning wheel by "Sending..." for 5 minutes, then see it time out
4) Quit Mail.app
5) Re-open Mail.app
6) Observe message sitting in Outbox
7) Attempt to send message again
8) Message still in outbox, no sign of attempting to send. Yell and swear
9) Try sending message about 15 more times
10) Quit Mail.app
11) Re-open. Try to send message 5 more times.
12) Fail. Quit app again
13) Re-open, try to send message. It finally works, cheer when you hear the airplane noise.
Does anyone else have to go through all this when sending about 1 in 5 messages through Mail.app and MobileMe?
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Papaspyropoulos in forum iOS and AppsReplies: 20Last Post: 10-29-2010, 12:08 PM
By chriswright101 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 09-18-2008, 07:38 PM
By Chris3d in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 07-24-2008, 08:00 AM
By ghsusaxa75 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 01-24-2008, 08:31 PM
By airwalk331 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2007, 06:24 PM