Unhappy Huawei dont work

I have a problem. I just got a "Huawei E1750" from the company called "Telia" today. The guide says, i just have to plugin the device, and then follow the instructions. Unfortuantly when i plug it in my Mac 13´3 notebook, the screen become darker, and its tells me to restart the computer. And it does that everytime i plugin the device.

I tryed the same device on at windows machine, to make sure the huawei worked, and it did. The windows machine working fine with it.

So the problem might be at the Mac. Btw, it says on the device pack, that it should work for Mac.

Any good idea's?

Fort Worth, Texas
    27" iMac i5, 3.2 GHz, iPad 3, iPhone 5c, iPhone 6+, 3 iPods, El Capitan
    Well, the company may "say" that it's compatible with Mac OS X but the documentation is all about Windows. No mention of Mac OS X and no instructions on how to set it up. Besides, most of the documentation is a confusion of some English mixed in with Chinese.

And, the compatibility list they give for which notebook computers it will work with does not list a single Mac computer.

Send the device back to where you bought it from and get your money refunded.

Modesto, Ca.
    iMac 2010 27" QuadI7, iMac 2008 10.10.5, Macbook2007 10.7.5, Mac Mini 10.7.5, iPhone 3GS Note 8!

That PDF at the very bottom does say MBP, Macbook and Powerbook but the manual on the device is so sketchy and all PC talking about Com Ports. I will do some more checking but I wonder if it will even work with OSX.

Well, i will give them a call tomorrow. I just dont get, how they can write on the frontpage of the devicepack like: "Works with both Win and Mac!!!"

Thread Information