06-15-2009, 06:28 PM #1
Network Failure directly after ITunes streaming
- Member Since
- Apr 09, 2008
Hope bigger brains than mine can help me out with this ...
1. Streaming radio from iTunes on my iMac this evening, then I go into Safari to surf and I get the 'You Are Not Connected To The Internet' spiel.
2. Odd, as I got this message whilst the audio was still streaming in iTunes.
3. I could/can connect to the internet via my wireless Macbook (which I'm typing this on).
4. Rebooted everything anyway ... checked Security/Network in Pref Pane. Looks fine.
5. Suspect Ethernet problem ... but also no wireless connectivity via Airport (which I know is broadcasting).
6. Disk permissions / reset pram .... nothing.
No Mail, no connectivity whatsoever - not just Safari ...
Any ideas at all greatfully received. Running ITunes 8.2 on 10.5.7.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)
By Iatros55 in forum Apple DesktopsReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2015, 10:20 PM
By demondef in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 02-26-2014, 04:05 PM
By jbeul in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2008, 05:27 PM
By Squeee223 in forum OS X - Apps and GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2008, 10:39 AM
By Soundhound in forum Internet, Networking, and WirelessReplies: 6Last Post: 12-23-2006, 02:52 AM