New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Custom avatar anyone?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

blakbook

blakbook is on a distinguished road

Hi guys i just joined the site and wanna say that all that i have read is very informative. i would like to give back and this is the only way that i know how. ill make custom avatar from any pic that you supply.

step 1: You post a picture that you would like.
step 2: i private message you your custom avatar.

That easy. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

-jeremi

LNK-never sleep
QUOTE Thanks
MacHeadCase

Nice offer, blakbook! I'm sure a few members will want to take you up on this!
QUOTE Thanks
Penny59

Penny59 is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: Getting one for Xmas!!

How do I load the picture?
Thanks Penny
QUOTE Thanks
blakbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny59 View Post
How do I load the picture?
Thanks Penny
the easiest site that i have found is this one
http://photobucket.com/

register and it will tell you how to do the rest.

-jeremi

edit- if you have any other questions ill try to helps anyway that i can.

LNK-never sleep
QUOTE Thanks
Rowe2ry

Rowe2ry is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: POS Dell right now. 2.8 ghz pentium 4 256mb RAM and 40GB HD

I feel bad that no one has asked you for one yet but I already have photoshop. Good luck making some. I know if I put out an offer like htis I am asking for people to test my pshopping skills, I'd be disappointed if I could try out a few.

Great offer for you to give out by the way.

I drive a Mazda Rx-7, shoot a Canon 20D, and soon.......... I will use a Mac.
QUOTE Thanks
blakbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rowe2ry View Post
I feel bad that no one has asked you for one yet but I already have photoshop. Good luck making some. I know if I put out an offer like htis I am asking for people to test my pshopping skills, I'd be disappointed if I could try out a few.

Great offer for you to give out by the way.
i kinda hoped that there might have been a little more of a demand for them but owell. someone might

-jeremi

LNK-never sleep
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all
Mac Specs: 27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 4S, 3rd gen iPad

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakbook View Post
i kinda hoped that there might have been a little more of a demand for them but owell. someone might

-jeremi
I'm interested. What exactly will you do with the picture?

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
blakbook

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
I'm interested. What exactly will you do with the picture?
anything that you have in mind. most of the time i crop to just the subject of the photo and resize.

-jeremi

LNK-never sleep
QUOTE Thanks
D3v1L80Y

D3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond reputeD3v1L80Y has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: MacBook

C'mon... I know there are more of you out there that want a personally customized avatar!

mac: a waterproof raincoat made of rubberized fabric
MAC: a data communication protocol sub-layer, also known as the Media Access Control
Mac: a brand name which covers several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc.

QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

fleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to allfleurya is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by blakbook View Post
anything that you have in mind. most of the time i crop to just the subject of the photo and resize.

-jeremi
I do have something. It's my Mustang I restored a couple years ago. This is probably the best picture I have and I've always wanted to remove the background (in the windows too) and just have the car alone to use as a picture for just about andthing and maybe scale it down for an avatar also. If you could do that with both a black and white background, I would be really grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9798536@N05/1640543834/

"Give so much time to the improvement of yourself that you have no time to criticize others"
QUOTE Thanks
Ryan13

Ryan13 is just really niceRyan13 is just really niceRyan13 is just really niceRyan13 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by fleurya View Post
I do have something. It's my Mustang I restored a couple years ago. This is probably the best picture I have and I've always wanted to remove the background (in the windows too) and just have the car alone to use as a picture for just about andthing and maybe scale it down for an avatar also. If you could do that with both a black and white background, I would be really grateful.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/9798536@N05/1640543834/

Sweet ride Fleurya!!
QUOTE Thanks
fleurya

Thanks! It takes a lot of work foolish spending of money, but my mother always felt it was better than blowing it on beer or worse (I did this while in college).

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Best calibration | Iphoto edit question »