New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Banner making on Mac ?

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

Artiomoff

Artiomoff is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 2,33 Ghz , 2GB Ram , 120 GB HDD , X1600

Hi guys , i faced such a problem:

When i was using Win XP , from time to time i have painted banners on flash , for that i used Flash CS3 , Photoshop 7 , Photoshop CS3 . Also i had a lot of APPS to de-comply , download , resize ... Other words to work with flash files . When i changed to mac since now i i haven`t need in making banners , but now i need to make one . So i want to ask what app is best on Mac to create banners and work in that flow ?
For now i use Adobe Photoshop , Flash .
QUOTE Thanks
eric06

eric06 has a spectacular aura about

Do you mean a banner for a web site?

You should be okay with Photoshop and Flash, since you have used it in the past.

MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

Yea i mean banners for the advertisement in web or just banners on web pages
QUOTE Thanks
pixeldamage

pixeldamage is on a distinguished road

The programs you have already used on your Windows system are pretty much industry standards. Just use the programs you're used to(Flash/Photoshopcs3). They're the same program on both the pc and mac. Good luck!
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

Oh i think here is some misunderstanding , i need programs to eport for example FLA files code , or for example to imnort it . Also i need app that lets me download flash based banners from web , i am still using Photoshop + Flash , but i need more apps to edit image , export/import fla ...
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

Hmmmm noone uses flash ?
QUOTE Thanks
eric06

eric06 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artiomoff View Post
Oh i think here is some misunderstanding , i need programs to eport for example FLA files code , or for example to imnort it . Also i need app that lets me download flash based banners from web , i am still using Photoshop + Flash , but i need more apps to edit image , export/import fla ...
Personally Flash is used way too much on the web and is over rated.

Even a simple gif animation is good. You can make them in Photoshop.

As far as I know, you can't get flash banners for "free". Just search google for "flash banners," or something of that nature.

For editing the image you already have the best program: Photoshop.

I have never used fla code so I am not sure about that one. Have you searched Google for it?

MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

Sure , i searched for it . No just on my web page are some banners i don`t want programers to download them i want to do that by my self , in PC i`ve been doing this wit softkins decompiler , in mac i have no ideas ... Yea but you always can download code for free ) As for photoshop i an not so good with it , and it do not provides me with such big futures like Flash !
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

Hello , i need SWF or FLA downloader for mac , i mean this program must download SWF banners from web pages ? Does it exists on mac ? Throw google i haven found community is my las chance
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

There is an extension to Firefox I believe that can download flash movies.

Go to the Mozilla site and have a hunt around - in fact I think there are more than one
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

I haven`t found I have found a lot apps for PC not mac
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

louishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant futurelouishen has a brilliant future
Mac Specs: Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver

or swf files Amazing Media Browser

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1468

For YouTube type Flv files

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3006
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

thank you very much ! It helped me allot , maybe you know how can i in mac convert SWF to gif or avi ? In general i need AVI-GIF-SWF converter , i hve searched throw google and forums but i haven't found anything .
QUOTE Thanks
louishen

Flash will let you save as a .mov file or animated gif, not sure about avi
QUOTE Thanks
Artiomoff

i know that i can publish that gif ( but it is stunt gif or something like this it is not animateg somwh ) And mov not every one can play that format
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« How to make iPod advertisement style pics?? | installing cs3 problems »