New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Some Questions - Im sure have been covered before apologies!

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

TornSi

TornSi is on a distinguished road

Hello all,

Have mentioned this before, but am currently tickring with my desktop trying to get it all looking nice etc. Have tried installing Cleardock and it says installed but nothing has happened, and I cant see anything in my applications to run for it!? Anybody able to help? I am also looking at a few other things to make the desktop look nice, has anybody here got any other ideas other than clear dock? I have also tried to install some icons, how do I change them once I have downloaded them? Does anybody know any websites that are good to go on and download some stuff to make my desktop a bit more interesting?

Please help!

Coming Soon.....
QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

For ClearDock... Go to System Prefs>>> Application Enhancer (the bottom of the Page) >>> ClearDock (On the Left Sidebar)...

For icons and Wallpaper... checkout www.Interfacelift.com

You may want to look into PixaDex and Candybar...
QUOTE Thanks
TornSi

TornSi is on a distinguished road

Ok many thanks, clear dock is now done, and looks sweeeeet!

What exaclty is Pixadex and Candybar?

Coming Soon.....
QUOTE Thanks
RiDE

RiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond reputeRiDE has a reputation beyond repute
Mac Specs: Mac's

Pixadex is an application that stores and sorts icons.

Candybar is an application that allows you to EASILY change icons for System files/folders/applications/drives/etc...
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Reflection of a stack of photos - CS3 - help needed | photo editing software »