New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

uploading from iphoto

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

thechapterk

thechapterk is on a distinguished road

I just got my macbook pro and it's my first mac. Everything has been great so far but when I try to upload pictures straight from iphoto my library shows up as grey and I cannot click it.

Does anyone know why this is. I know that you can drag the photos to your desktop but it is a hassle. I think there has to be some way of uploading directly from iphoto?

thanks.
-kim-
QUOTE Thanks
skybolt

skybolt has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: White 2010 MB, Core 2 Duo, 8g RAM, iPhone 4S, iPad Mini, Apple TV

What are you trying to upload to, and from? We need more description as to what you are trying to do before we can help. First order of business, though, Stay out of the iPhoto library in finder. You will create havoc with your photos. Do all of your manipulation, organization, etc. from within the app itself. Did you by chance reorganize the library in finder to match the way you did in Windows? If so, that is your problem.

Also, what version of iPhoto are you running?

Just give us more detailed information as to what you have done, and what you are trying to do, and we'll be glad to help.

Mary
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« scanner for comic book artist | 'Pimping' your desktop...... »