Thread: iPhoto help

iPhoto help
    Hi i just got my first mac ever yesterday, and i am trying to put photos in an event, but when i mac a new event and try to rename it, it wont let me highlight the "new event" and rename it to something like vacation. could someone please lend some insight. Thanks!

I have exactly the same problem, does anyone know anything about this?

Did you manage to sort it out dbennett?

iMac Core Duo 20", iBook G4, iPhone 8GB :)
    Weird. Could you post a screenshot of what's happening? Cause in my world, I just click on "New event" button, and it creates a new event. From thereon, if I click on the text "new event", it automatically highlights it.

If at all there's a problem, you could always go into the event and then at the top, it should show the name so you can change it.

Its fixed itself now. I do not know why, I had not done anything differently. I had found another article on another forum about the same problem. There was no solution there either.

The text under the Events was a slightly smaller size and it was aligned 4 or 5 pixels lower so that the bottom of the text was covered by the Event below it.

Thread Information