New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Photoshop CS3 Problem >.<

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

cheez

cheez is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb

Today i wanted to do something for my work so i finally opened my Photoshop CS3 i got for my Mac.
There is one weird thing happening....
When i select a tool like magic wand for example, i move my cursor inside the working space area and my cursor it disappears and i cant work . This in not happening with the move tool only, with all other tools i have this problem...
Anyone knows what maybe is the problem? Im sure that i got all the options right and the caps lock off.
(I hope this is the right section for that post)
Thx in advance

Everything Happens For A Reason That Serves You...
QUOTE Thanks
coach_z

coach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to beholdcoach_z is a splendid one to behold
Mac Specs: i dont have no mac's

is it disapearing or becoming invisible??? i had an issue where my mouse went invisible for a while but can not remember what i did to solve this issue
-chris

MoTM honor roll...
when?
i dont remember
QUOTE Thanks
cheez

cheez is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: Macbook Pro 15,4" 2,2Ghz - Nvidia 8600GT - 2Gb Ram / iPhone 1st Gen 16gb

ye it was disappearing...
problem solved kinda...
i plug in today my 19" LG display i got on my desktop to see how it is running my mac there..
When i unplugged my monitor from my macbook photoshop decided to work perfectly..Any ideas why ?its a pity to got a 19" display and cant work on it when im home =/

Everything Happens For A Reason That Serves You...
QUOTE Thanks
MacBurg

MacBurg has a spectacular aura about
Mac Specs: MacBook Pro 15" 2.6Ghz | 200GB 7200 | 4GB Ram | 32GB iPod Touch 2G

This was a problem with the beta version they had out for a few months, but I haven't heard of it affecting a full version. Check your cursor settings under Preferences is all I can suggest.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Applying Icons | ShareWare photo editor »