New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

photoshop cs3 help

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

SmOkeNdRO

SmOkeNdRO is an unknown at this point
Mac Specs: 1GB MacBook

ok well i got photoshop cs3 all downloaded and everything works fine got it registered and all but everytime i go to open up photoshop it says application has moved would you like to restored ? and everytime i hit repair now but it always ask for it ?
QUOTE Thanks
SmOkeNdRO

no one can help me.
QUOTE Thanks
eric06

eric06 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmOkeNdRO View Post
ok well i got photoshop cs3 all downloaded and everything works fine got it registered and all but everytime i go to open up photoshop it says application has moved would you like to restored ? and everytime i hit repair now but it always ask for it ?
Did you move the Adobe Photoshop folder from the Applications folder?

MacBook Pro | 2.33 GHz 3 GB Ram 200 GB HD | Best Choice Ever For A Laptop | 8 GB iPod Touch
QUOTE Thanks
SmOkeNdRO

yeah i moved it and now i put it back into the adobe photoshop cs3 folder in apps. and it still is saying repair
QUOTE Thanks
hobs707

hobs707 is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 15'' Macbook Pro, 17'' Intel iMac, 80gb iPod classic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmOkeNdRO View Post
yeah i moved it and now i put it back into the adobe photoshop cs3 folder in apps. and it still is saying repair
Try reinstalling it maybe and don't move the folder?
QUOTE Thanks
GrEeKy

GrEeKy is on a distinguished road
Mac Specs: 20" iMac G5 2.16 GHz 1gb Ram 250gb Hard drive, Macbook 1.83 GHz 2gb Ram 120 gb Hard drive

yea i would defenitly just reinstall it...something probably got mixed up when you moved it around
QUOTE Thanks
SmOkeNdRO

if i re install it will i have to enter in my serial number and fuzzy bunny slippers again ?
QUOTE Thanks
dtownley1

dtownley1 is a jewel in the roughdtownley1 is a jewel in the roughdtownley1 is a jewel in the rough
Mac Specs: macbook

yeah, you probably would. Generally, there's no need to move applications once they're in the applications folder. There's no real reason to move it. Just place the icons in your dock, and you're set

Most other apps won't have this problem if they're moved, but since a lot of Adobe apps have all kinds of folders for plugins and all that, you best keep everything where it's supposed to be.

QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« If you love astronomy... | skatepark pics from today »