New To Mac-Forums?

Welcome to our community! Join the discussion today by registering your FREE account. If you have any problems with the registration process, please contact us!

Get your questions answered by community gurus • Advice and insight from world-class Apple enthusiasts • Exclusive access to members-only contests, giveaways and deals

Join today!

Start a Discussion

Mac-Forums Brief

Subscribe to Mac-Forums Brief to receive special offers from Mac-Forums partners and sponsors

Join the conversation RSS
Images, Graphic Design, and Digital Photography Discussion of all things graphics.

Making movies from still pictures

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

paradox?

paradox? is on a distinguished road

Hi i am trying to make something like this: http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/palebluedot Are there any free apps out there that could help. thanks ƒelixrad
QUOTE Thanks
cooljoe815

cooljoe815 is an unknown at this point

That was pretty amazing. I hope someone helps you, in my limited knowledge, it looks like just creative use of pictures, movies with text and great timing, music and brilliant editing. If there is a software that helps in this, I would be very interested.
QUOTE Thanks
Brown Study

Brown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to allBrown Study is a name known to all
Mac Specs: G4 — Tiger and OS 9

iLife is capable of "scan and pan" effects that Steve Jobs dubbed the "Ken Burns effect" when he introduced iLife at a keynote, though scan and pan's been around for eons.

Run a web search for

iLife "ken burns effect"

It will turn up this (search the page for burns), along with many other articles, some that explain how to use it.
QUOTE Thanks

Post Reply New Thread Subscribe

« Best way to avoid gaps in songs for a slideshow | New AD, What do you think? »